NEW COVID-19 Protocol
The COVID-19 Protocol for Church has changed. Please read the letters and guidelines that have been issued by the Bishop’s office below. These documents were issued on April 9, 2021.
At Mass at St. Elizabeth Seton:
- Every pew is available for seating. All the signs on the pews have been removed.
- Masks are required.
- Please sit 3ft apart from people that do not live with you.
- Communion will be distributed in the way it used to be before COVID – four stations, two at the center aisle and one at each side. Please follow the directions of the ushers.
- The Worship Aid will remain available via your cell phone. Prayers and song lyrics will continue to be displayed on the screens. (Missals are still prohibited.)
Dispensation Ends on May 1st
The general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Sunday and Holy Days is lifted as of May 1, 2021. The following persons are not obligated to attend Mass:
- Those who are ill, confined to their home, hospital, or nursing facility as well as those who care for them,
- Those who have reason to believe they were recently exposed to Covid-19,
- Those who have underlying health conditions or are in a high-risk category,
- and those who have a reasonable fear or anxiety of becoming ill if they attend Mass.
Masses are Live & Streamed!
- Find us one YouTube here.
- The Church doors will be open 30 Minutes prior to Mass
- Mass Schedule: Daily Mon-Sat 8am; Sat Vigils 4:30pm, 6:30pm (Español); Sunday 8am, 10am.
We’re open for Silent Prayer
The hours are as follow:
- Monday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday from Noon to 3pm
- Tuesday from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- Confessions from 6pm to 6:45pm in the Church (Tuesday)
Note: We still must be careful and practice social distancing:
- Please stay home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of any kind or if you are in high risk of becoming ill.
- Plan your visits carefully and bring your own protection, such as hand sanitizer, gloves and mask. Mask must be worn.
- Sit only in assigned areas.
- You will be asked to wait if there are many people visiting at the same time.
How to Connect & Support
- Join Flocknote: You will get notified via text and/or email of important updates and live streaming events. Click this link to register, https://stelizabethsetonnaples.flocknote.com/ or just text the word ”Seton7 ” (without quotes) to the number 84576.
- Subscribe on YouTube: Please subscribe to the Parish YouTube Channel where we will be streaming Mass Everyday at 8:00 AM. https://www.youtube.com/setonnaples Click “SUBSCRIBE” and click the notification bell next to the button that will appear, and you will be notified of new Mass streams and videos.
- Set up Online Giving: Visit https://stelizabethseton.weshareonline.org/ The Offertory is used for the day-to-day operation of the parish and its programs. You may set up a one-time or recurring donation to our parish. Thank you! We are forever grateful.